Thursday, March 19, 2009

Look im not wasted at all.haha. come home still can blog lei.

DBL O, fuckin happening.lol

Great crowd(except the 3 ah guas), great DJ and dirt cheap drinks.

Shots after shots went down into my body, no pain at all, as in no pain in my wallet la. Where else to find $3 shots man.lol.

Got in there early and theres like only 3 ppl on the dance floor, the rest of the ppl all slacking and drinking. So we decided to start the fire.haha.And it was freaking house trance at that time.woohoo.

Then came this guy who came to me and started a "dance battle".Great moves there but i guess i din lose out much la.Suddenly got the moves coming today sia. Great guy, great personality.he even treated me 1 housepour.hehe.thanks ah.

Everything was great except some ass clowns started to step on my melborne like nobodys business.And somemore all ang mohs.Bloody kukus.Got yellow hair big fuck ah? lol. Got so fed up with 1 of them that i actually kicked him with another leg.I DUN CARE.haha.

Alright, fun is over. Now i have to go back to mugging mood again. Exams on the way.Looking forward to my holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home