Friday, March 13, 2009

Sometimes i really wonder...What the hell is caring and sharing?

Maybe its just the older you get, the more kind of questions you start asking yourself.

I was ever told by some fortune teller that i was born to suffer, have a bad life and i am those who have to work very hard all my life.

Well, it didnt came true at first, but i am starting to feel that its quite true as i get older.

Backstabbed, made used, failed relationships, failed friendships, broken family, broken finger, kidney infection, well i think i can just say everything happens to me la.

I am not as healthy as i look and i am also not as unfriendly as i look too.lol.

Perseverence is what i need the most now. To strive hard for my studies and to improve my relationships with my family and friends, no matter how much they dun trust me. I guess thats just life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home