Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dunno why i have been skipping class recently.Maybe i just dun find the need to go listen to pointless lectures. Afterall, today is stanley's class, the worst of all.

So i stayed home the whole day.And came Anna, Auntie shirley and Ah Choo, some old collegues of my old workplace, popular, also my mum's collegue la.

So we talk and talk about everything under the sun.(mature topics included)Wth, ruin my innocent mind.lol.

Had steamboat for lunch and was full like hell. Love balachan chili man.haha.

............................................................................................................................

Things i found out about myself today.

Maybe i have been getting all worked up about some stuffs which is why i made the situation worse. Doing things when i know it doesnt helps which was very contridicting. Maybe Im the one who brought all the troubles to myself. Well, i hope it isnt to late to realise that.

Lastly, My sincere condolences to Tim and his family. Hope you are coping well with the situation, I will always be there for you when you need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home