Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Same freakin bored day.

School was redundant in the morning,i was late for 20mins and the whole lesson was only like 1 hr? easy money man, dumb lecturers.You guys get few Ks per month for conducting 1hr lectures? What shit is this seriously and dun forget we are somehow ur source of income.

What really pisses me off is that bird lecturer who pointed at me and said i wasnt listening and was using my laptop. So what happens when i get pissed off? She really got it from me, i was like "wah, you can see my screen ah? bloody hell, i looking through the slides right?" den came 1 min of silence...damn you seriously, dun ever assume without knowing the facts.

Seems like a boring day but my blood was boilng all day. First is the bloody lecturer den came my mum. Scolding me for using the house phone for like 5mins? Wth seriously. nah not gonna heck it already.

Met Keith at night since he was near amk. Slacked abit and he was like wondering wad the heck happened to my miserable life.haha. Well, some things just dun go the way you want it to be.Yea and i did whacked alcohol that day, just in order to slp...dun believe sua.lol

Hot days ahead, exams on the way. Gonna rest my body and soul...

"Everything happens for the right reason, you just got to believe."
^ I never believed in this...got to believe my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home