Monday, March 9, 2009

Class test in the morning. I really love how this test works man.lol.



The test was conducted using computers and in the end everyone was like using google and msn to get the answers.haha. No wonder they say MDIS confirm pass 1.With dumb lecturers like Jai, everything is possible man...oops sorry, you bloody bird.lol.( not forgetting Stanley, the google bird)



Finally done with the guestbook assignment and submitted, seriously damn irritating. You will never wanna try doing javascript while you are in a foul mood. Thats wad i did and almost ended up slaming my notebook. -_-"



PCT lesson tmr morning...gonna see another bird lecturer again...and im still wondering how much i got for the assignment 2, plagarism 36%. Seriously screw the Safeassign system man.

..................................................................................

Rainy days fills me with thoughts, I ain't dumb and aint stupid. I just could'nt give up and i never will. I hope i will see what i believe someday. With that, i have taken off my egoism, being as apologetic as i can get. If heaven is nice to me, my hardwork shall eventually pay off, hopefully soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home