Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am old but not old enough.

There are still many things that i might not understand. If its good, i take it as a compliment or an achievement. If its bad, its a lesson and a punishment.

I might not be supersticious, but i believe in karma.

Ppl who have know me long enough would have know how fuckup i was during my sec sch days. And those who stayed with me through these years will also know how much i have changed.

Sometimes i wonder, do i change for myself or do i change for others?

I seriously dunno. But if its good, i dun think it matters.

These few days of being alone has made me learn alot. Too much to explain actually.

If you care for someone, it doesnt mean you have to show it. Showing your care, doesnt mean that you really mean it. If you really mean it, he/she will eventually know it.

I will continue to care, but maybe without showing it. Appreciation is no longer in my dictionary. What matters is the effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home