Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok i will just say im lifeless, totally.

No school for the next 10days and im gonna like stay home almost everyday to mug and mug and mug and mug..Bull crap...

Yea the gd thing is Im finally gonna start booking my bike preps again.Guess the rain wont be as bad for the next few weeks alr.Hopefully so.

When you start staying at home the whole day and find yourself nth better to do, you start trying all sorts of things, yea and thats wad happened to me today.

1st, i think i am gonna become some anime otaku soon cos i actually watched like 4 hrs of anime. -.-"

2ndly, I freaking rip off my old levis 512 and customise it like a fenom crush jeans.( eh but i think it looks better den normal fenom la,lol) Well that took me more den 5hrs and not done yet.

So wads gonna happen tmr? Eat,slp, mug, anime, rip jeans. I guess thats gonna be my life for quite some time...So can any kind hearted soul come rescue me and bring me go town walk walk pls.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home