Friday, May 15, 2009

I think i have to explain some things regarding the last post.

I post because tat guy ran away with debts and zero replies.

I wun post if i can talk face to face (tat means it wasnt about you.)

I dun indicate names(for the sake of his face) but he does view my blog.

I wun disturb someone whom i hvn seen for months.

I have know alot of buggers who i have to deal with almost everyday.
(so please pleaseplease dun get sensitive over things.)

This blog is for my personal rantings and complains. so i see nth wrong in posting sensitive and personal comments.

Pls do contact me via mobile if theres a problem. A post to fight back will makes things worse.
(please refrain from doing so, thanks)

And i value each and every of my frens.

I hope this post explains it clear enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home