Friday, May 8, 2009

Had a long bus ride to and back from school. Suddenly thought of something.

less den 2 weeks before i reach 21. Time flies and it feels as though i was only 18 yesterday.

I remembered the time when i was still young, trying damn hard to be an adult but only to find out that i was still a small kid.

I guess its just some kind of a stage where everyone goes thru, a stage where ppl tries alot to be an adult, to be recognised. But the feeling totally changes for me now. I wished i was forever a kid.

It seems like i have walked a long way, but its only the beginning of a new stage. The stage with the most obstacles and challenges. like my upcoming career after august.

To my dear frens who are younger den me,

Freedom doesnt comes from being an adult or reaching a certain age. The truth is, ppl have the most freedom when they are still a kid. Cherish all those moments. Freedom is taken away when you become an adult and given back to you when you retire, its a cycle, its life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home