Saturday, April 11, 2009

I had my reasons, i have my stand. Its for the sake of happiness, not for the sake of hiding.
Again, i do things not to have other appreciate, i do things for myself to appreciate. Im all grown up, i guess i have more life experiences.People dun enlighten me, i enlighten myself thru my experience in life.

Anyway, went to meet Heng for dinner den met Fad to pass him the tees. Suay la him, stay tampines yet have to go jurong fire station everyday.haha.Oh and asri got a hayabusa, rich bastard.lol

Meeting Alex tmr.Finally.lol. And its so rare that he actually initiated to ask me out. so well. 9 years of friendship, gone thru thick and thin. Wish him the best as he goes thru his officer life in army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home